As a Class A CDL Truck Driver with us, you will drive safely into tight spaces in high-traffic areas and correctly deliver food products to businesses that depend on your punctuality, attention to detail and service oriented attitude.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Delivery to route customers within a 150 mile radius of South San Francisco
• Loading Trucks for delivery and ensuring pallets are nicely stacked/ and all bags are fit for sale.
• Must be able to deliver food products via a multitude of methods (including manual and/or automatic tractors, fork lifts, pallet jacks and hand trucks) in multi-temperature environments.
• Reconciling deliveries to product documentation
• Participation in and adherence to the DOT program laws and regulations
• Daily safety inspection of vehicles
As a Class A CDL Truck Driver with us, you must be energetic, have excellent communication and productivity skills and a strong sense of personal responsibility.
Additional requirements include:
• Provide excellent customer service and exhibit strong interpersonal skills.
• Possess a Class A-CDL, good MVR and high school diploma or GED. Without a high school diploma or a GED, you must have a minimum of five years safe driving experience.
• Food distribution/delivery/warehouse experience is preferred.
• Forklift certification
• Must Pass Drug/Alcohol/Background with Randoms
• Basic Math and Reading Skills Required
• Able to Lift 75lbs and Be On Your Feet All Day
How to apply:
• Competitive compensation
• Day shifts Monday through Friday
• Paid vacation and sick time
Fax or Email the Job Application and/or your Resume PLUS DMV Record to: