If you wish to submit a question...
For seventy years, Giusto’s has been committed to nutrition, quality and consistency. We use only the finest natural and organic ingredients and our products contain no chemicals or preservatives. We mandate and maintain strict quality control throughout our process – from sourcing, receiving, milling and blending to packaging and delivery, each step is focused on providing you with “the best you can bake with” ®.
We have compiled a collection of our favorite recipes for many of our Home Baker products. Please be sure to visit our Recipes page as we are constantly adding to this collection.
Customer Ratings and Feedback:
We love customer feedback! Please be sure to return to our website and leave a Customer Rating for the products you’ve purchased. If you would prefer, feel free to send us an email to email@example.com with your feedback or suggestions.
How to Order:
There are 2 EASY Ways to Order:
- Place Your Order Online (The Quickest, Easiest Way to Order)
- Email Us With Your Order (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Call Us With Your Order (888-884-1940)
The quickest and easiest way to order is online, directly from our website. Ordering through Giustos.com is safe and secure. Click here to learn more about our security guarantee. Just follow these simple steps to place your order.
- Search or browse our Home Baker website to find the products you're interested in.
- To add an item to your shopping cart, click Add to Cart.
- When you're finished shopping, click the shopping cart image on the upper right side of your screen.
- You'll be asked to register so you can connect to our secure server.
- Fill out your checkout information, including your shipping address and credit card information. If you've ordered with us before, most of this information will be pre-filled for you. Then click Continue with Secure Checkout.
- We'll display a page that shows all of your order information for your final approval. Review, then click Process this Order and you're done! Giustos.com will send you an order confirmation via e-mail. An account is automatically created for you once you place your first order so you won't have to enter all the information again when you order next.
Ordering by Email:
If you prefer to order by email, just send us an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to provide us with the Item#, Description, Price and Quantity as well as your shipping and billing information to get an order started – we will contact you to complete the payment and shipping processing.
Ordering By Phone:
If you prefer to order by phone, just give us a call. We will be able to serve you better if you write down your items, sizes and quantities beforehand and have your billing and shipping information available. Then simply call us toll-free at 888-884-1940.
We accept charge and credit cards issued by VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. You can safely send us your credit card number via our secure server, which uses encryption to protect your personal information.
We do our best to make sure that all of the information on this site is accurate. Despite our best efforts, sometimes an item may be priced incorrectly.
- If the item's correct price is lower than our stated price, then we will charge you the lower price and ship the item to you.
- If the item's correct price is higher than our stated price, then we will contact you and wait for your instructions before shipping.
Sales tax is charged only on orders delivered within California. No sales tax is charged on food items. If an item is a combination of a non-taxable food item and a taxable non-food item, then California state law requires that we collect a prorated tax based on the ratio of the value of the food item and the non-food item. The final confirmation page displayed when you order shows the sales tax we will charge on your order.
We strive to pack and ship all packages within three business days. If this is not possible for some reason, we will notify you immediately.
Shipping and Delivery
When placing an order online, all possible shipping options will be made available to you. The delivery date estimates next to your shipping options will not include the time necessary to process and prepare your order for shipping (usually 1-3 days).
Protecting your privacy is very important to us. We will only use the information you share with us to process your orders and to enhance your shopping experience. We do not rent, trade, or sell your personal information to others. And, we respect your preferences in how we use it. We Collect Only Necessary Information - and Use it Carefully.
- When you place an order, we ask for your name, e-mail and mailing addresses, credit card number and expiration date and the phone number of your shipping address. We need this information to process and fulfill your orders, and to notify you of your order status.
- When you request newsletters or reminder services, we ask for your e-mail address. Then we forward any information you request to your e-mail account.
- When you post a customer review, we ask you to login or create an account then create a nickname that will be displayed with your review/rating.
- When you enter one of our contests or promotions, we may ask for your name, phone number, e-mail and mailing addresses. We use this information to administer the contest and notify you if you win.
- If you have provided us with an e-mail address, we may use it occasionally to notify you about important changes to our web sites, new services, or special offers. If you prefer not to receive these updates, we respect your wishes. Simply contact us with your request. Make sure to let us know if you have given us more than one e-mail account.
- We may, on occasion, make use of "cookies," a small piece of information your browser stores on our behalf, to remember your registration information when you return to our site. We Protect Your Information
- In order to place your orders and access your account information, you will need to sign in to our secure server. The Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software encrypts all the information you provide before it is sent to us.
- All customer information within our systems is protected against unauthorized access.
- We do not sell or trade your personal information to advertisers, marketers, or anyone else without your consent.
- We will not release any information on you to anyone without your consent, [except as necessary to comply with court orders or other authorities].
- We provide a high level of security for our computer systems, databases, and networks to protect all customer information in our systems.
- To provide you with improved services, we may use aggregated pools of data (without personal identifiers) for research and commercial purposes.
- We may also provide aggregate statistics about our sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties, but these statistics do not include any personally identifiable information.
We Welcome your Feedback
We value your business and any concerns you have are important to us. If you have further questions about your privacy, please contact us.
Copyright and Disclaimer
All content on this site including text, graphics, logos, button icons and software, is the property of Giusto's Specialty Foods, LLC and is protected by U.S. and international copyright law. The content and software on this site may be used as a shopping or buying resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, display or distribution of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
The Giusto's Vita-Grain® name, logo and packaging are trademarks of Giusto's Specialty Foods, LLC. These trademarks may not be used in connection by third parties without express written permission of Giusto’s Specialty Foods, LLC.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY GIUSTO'S SPECIALTY FOODS, LLC ON AN 'AS IS' BASIS. GIUSTO'S SPECIALTY FOODS, LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSABLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, GIUSTO'S SPECIALTY FOODS, LLC DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. GIUSTO'S SPECIALTY FOODS, LLC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.